Howdy guys… Seems like i rarely make a new post here. But
don't worry i'll do it now. I can't believe that i've through my first year on
senior high school. Therefore right now i wanna post some of my best memories
with all the best friends i ever had on my class with named TEENLUCIOUS
(TEENager Love Unite beCause It's Our Symbol).
I
got beautiful experiences with all my classmate. They were so awesome, crazy,
and of course kind to each other. For the first time, since i entered the class
i was feeling not comfortable being there. I probably still did not able to
adapt to new situations. Although the most of person on there I had known
before, because they were came from the same Junior School. I still remember
the first person that I met is Sari Wiharto. That time she sat behind me. She
came from SMPN 3 DARANGDAN. Oh yeah… almost forgot since I entered that favorite school in
my town, my parents were so proud to me. They looked so shocked of all I’ve
done. Such as I did registration so early, at 2AM I did the first registration
on Internet. Oke that’s the chronology but I won’t told more it right now.
Haha… I couldn’t believe that my first chairmate on there was the same
chairmate when I was on second year in Junior School. Yeah he’s Muhammad Regi
Fauzan. There’s nothing different from him for the first time, but the longer I
had found something different from him. But I won’t tell it to you, because
he’s my best friend ever I had. And I did’nt forget about my first homeroom in
Senior High School. He’s Mr. Encep Siswoyo. He’s our physics teacher. And he
looks so care and so kind to us. That time our class got the worst achievement
as Dirtiest Class and you know the notification told infront of all the
students during the ceremony. Our homeroom advised us until his time ended. I
always remember every words those he said that time. But the most I really like
this “Jagoan itu kalah duluan”. Well, his advised really works, another
ceremony our class got The Cleanest Class.
We couldn’t believe that on our way we could met and knew
our new friend. She came from Pei Hwa Secondary, Singapore. Their came for
twinning programme. Her name’s Aisyah Atiqah. She was younger than us. I still
remember that time, when she came to the class All of the attention just for
her. She’s so really beautiful and sweet… hehe. But she entered our class just
for a few hours, maybe it was a rule of our school. So she spent most of her
time with her friends in another room. There were some events when our sister
school came in, such as Economic Day and Pekan Bahasa. Of course our class was
following all the events. I really enjoyed on Economic Day, I didn’t know why.
Maybe because I missed a cake that our class made that time. It’s called SweetBall.
The taste so yummy and really sweet as the cake’s name. Another day, I really
remember that it was on Friday Aisyah entered our class. And couldn’t believe it
almost all the lesson free. That was good time for us to know more her. We gave
her some questions and she answered all of them patiently. She likes dancing,
therefore we said that she had to show it infront of class. And she did it. We
record everything that she did. And it was really beautiful. Because that was
the last day for us together, so all of us asked her for took a picture with
her. And she did it. She also gave us a Letter, it was so emotions.. Well,
we
just wanted to say thank you for being a part of us Aisyah Atiqah. J
On second semester, couldn’t believe it that our homeroom
changed. Mr. Aan Harisman replaced Mr Encep Siswoyo position on our class. It
doesn’t matter because he looks so care and very kind to us.
On this semester, I got new chairmate. Yeah he’s Muhammad Adrians Ramdhani. He
looks better than my last chairmate. Hehe just kidding regi. Also on these
semester, I thought there were so many tasks for us. Such as Drama, Cabaret,
and Traditional dance. But we enjoyed it all, because we were students. That
was our duty. But on this semester, I’ll miss the last days we were together.
Especially with all the boys. I won’t forget the time we sang together, it was
precious and I never regret it, guys… I also
missed when we were Hiking. I really feel everything that we've been through
together, and unity among each other. Smile, Laugh, and Had fun around us that
time. Thank you guys for a year. Had known you is the best thing that ever I had.
You’re awesome! I won’t forget a piece memories with all of you. I wish I could
had a stop button. I just want all we’ve done before could back for a second
times. But time moves so quickly, and it’s impossible to wish something that never
be true! Good bye, and don’t forget all the memories that we made it together. J
"OUR MEMORIES ARE NEVER GETTING OLD, OUR MEMORIES WILL LIVE FOREVER"


0 comments: